DigiCal, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
DigiCal, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of DigiCal Web Site:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. DigiCal Web Site is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of DigiCal Web Site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on DigiCal Web Site:
- Phone: 562-696-2222
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 12411 Slauson Ave Ste A, Whittier, CA 90606
- Postal address: 12411 Slauson Ave Ste A, Whittier, CA 90606
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 Business Days.
Accessibility of DigiCal Web Site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
DigiCal, Inc. assessed the accessibility of DigiCal Web Site by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 05/13/2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.